Cypherpunk Policeman?

   >   From [email protected] Sat Feb 14 03:53:19 1998
   >   To: Information Security <[email protected]>,
   >           cypherpunks <[email protected]>
   >   Cc: listproc <[email protected]>
   >   Subject: Bye, Bye, Guy [was The Doctor has been spanked!!!]

   >       well, I hope you're real proud of yourself for being the
   >       new cypherpunk policeman.

It had nothing to do with the cypherpunks per se,
and the majority of the documentation was from Usenet.

   >       ...just like we're all real
   >       proud to know a true snitch who thinks his dirty hands
   >       are bright white and his deeds are pure as the driven
   >       snow while he censors free speech.

Huh?

I'm just a pissed-off white guy.

And what makes you think Vulis will
not continue to post to the list?

You clearly HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED.

Comeback when you figure out the complexities of feedback.

   >       John Gilmore tried to be the censor last year....

Information Security has no idea why the list owner didn't succeed.

Detweiler my ass.

   >       Pat Buchannan and ol' Senator Exon will surely be happy
   >       to see you.

Buchannan can bite me, and Exon was an old fart who never used the
Internet, yet proposed CDA as the law of the land.

   >       dont forget F{reeh,uck} is counting on your
   >       vote for mandatory GAK and KRAP.

Louis Freeh has the morals of a styrofoam cup, and GAK will
happen over my dead body. You've obviously never read my CM.

----

PSINet terminated Vulis for stalking, which I
documented he did to a minimum of four people.

It took me three traffic analysis reports to convince them.

"Fire One" was a success.
---guy

   KRAP? key recovery and poopies?