Re: Letter of the law

Ken,

I guess I was thinking about the NSA, recording the message and deciding to
make an example.  They seem to do that occassionally just to keep the rest
of us folks 'in line'.  I can't see the INS even understanding what they
were looking at, even if you showed them.  "My, my, my!  All those bits are
really in that little box?"  You have to understand the difference between
a 'large possibility' and a 'fat chance', yes?

Now, drugs!  That they understand ...  But a PKI key?  Or, a file??  Or, a
crypto program (especially renamed)???  What piece of this trick question
am I missing?

Bob De Witt,
 [email protected]
The views expressed herein are my own,