To: ENTREPRENEUR
     From:    REGINALD J. WILLIAMS
     Subject: 167 BUSINESS REPORTS

        I WILL SEND YOU A POWERFUL, MONEY-MAKING COMPUTER DISK   AND A SPECIAL REPORT
ENTITLED "HOW TO MAKE $100,000 IN 100 DAYS".  YOU JUST PAY $10.00 FOR YOUR ONE-TIME
REGISTRATION FEE AND SHIPPING COST.
Dear Entrepreneur:
        In the most recent "Richest People In America" survey published by  Forbes  Magazine, the richest
man in America IS NOT in the real estate business. He IS NOT an oil tycoon, and he DOES NOT own an
airline or an automobile company.
        The richest man in America is Bill Gates, with an estimated net worth of around 29.9 BILLION. His
business: COMPUTER SOFTWARE. Bill Gates founded Microsoft, the largest computer software company
on planet Earth.    This is clear proof that the "computer revolution" is finally here, bringing exceptional
opportunities that are creating millionaires out of ordinary people like me and you every day.   Recently, I
received in the mail this computer disk which contains 167 business and financial reports which I can sell
to people for around  $1.00 to $5.00 per report. That's quite attractive considering that the disk contains
167 reports. However, for me that was like trying to peddle bananas by the piece, and I didn't get to excited
with the idea.
        HOWEVER, WHEN THE COMPANY WHO DEVELOPED THE DISK, SAID THAT I CAN ACTUALLY MAKE
EXACT COPIES OF THE DISK, AND SELL THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE AT ANY PRICE I WANT, I KNEW THAT I
HIT THE JACKPOT.
        You see, selling how to reports and information by mail is an old and established business. What's
new is the way information is being packaged, sold and delivered. From ordinary paper and ink (printed
format) to computer floppy disks (electronic format), INFORMATION HAS GONE HIGH-TECH.
        So here's what I will do for you when registering for my "computer disk business package"...
upon receipt of your $10.00 one-time only registration fee, I will send you the following:
        1. A high density 3.5" computer disk which contains all 167
business and financial reports.
        2. A sample sales letter and  sample camera - ready print ads which you can use to get people to
order copies of the reports & the disk from you.
        3. A step-by-step plan on how and where to make copies of this
disk, and how to get people to order copies of the disk - direct from you-
and pay you anywhere from $20.00 to $49.00 each (you set your own price.)

	4. Most importantly A Duplication License which grants you the
right  to reproduce copies of the disk and the printed materials that come
with it.
        Please include $10.00 cash, check, or money order (U.S.Funds Only).
If you would like to receive your package via Priority Mail, please add
$4.00 (total of $14.00).

        PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO SEND IN THIS OFFER. IT IS SUCH A SMALL INVESTMENT FOR THE
KNOW-HOW, EXPERIENCE AND FINANCIAL REWARDS YOU WILL GAIN THROUGH THIS PACKAGE. ALSO
ALL ORDERS RECEIVED,  WILL  RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF ENVELOPE FOR WINDOWS, (A $29.95
VALUE).   AN EXCELLENT RATED ENVELOPE  ADDRESSING PROGRAM.  (SPECIFY LASER OR DOT
MATRIX) LASER___  OTHER____

SEND ORDER AND REGISTRATION FEE TO:
        REGINALD J. WILLIAMS
        POST OFFICE BOX 42091
        FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22407-2091
         (540)  972-0903

                                                  ORDER FORM

NAME_____________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________APT#

CITY____________________________STATE___________

POSTAL ZIP+4__________________

SPECIFY DISK SIZE 3.5____    5.25______ IBM PC COMPATIBLE ONLY

SPECIAL OFFER: Free INTERNET advertising !!! Free with your purchase of 167 Business and Financial
Reports, 3 months of INTERNET advertising- your 40 word classified ad will be included in an electronic
magazine (e-mag) for entrepreneurs. Your ad can contain any ad content you wish, and will run for a
minimum of 3 months absolutely free. This alone can save you hundreds of dollars on ad placement, so act
today free ads will only be offered for a limited time. THANKS RJW

SPECIAL 1\2 PRICE SALE ; PURCHASE WITHIN 72 HOURS AND PAY ONLY $5.00 FOR YOUR COMPLETE
PACKAGE

GET Paid for your SPAM!  New and HOT.  Signed up over 250 the first day.
Now you can profit with "SPAM"  Bulk email with no risk, and make a small
fortune at the same time!  THIS ONE IS A NO-BRAINER!  Really, Check it out
http://wasi.com/spamaddress/info.idc?reg=1953

PRELAUNCH !!      HOT !! HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!

Secure your position Now..  Free sign up with Free Self-Replicating
Webpages for your Downline. Awesome Opportunity for '98.
Join now in my website and ask questions later.. It is FREE.
Please browse and sign up at;
 http://globalads.com/gfn-prelaunch/rjwilliams