$:)$

WARNING: THIS IS REAL !!
Pass This Up Lightly And You�ll Be Making
One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of Your Life!

----FREE----FREE----FREE----FREE----
REGISTERED version of NetContact
     Retails for $300 and up
This bulk E-mail software will EXPLODE your business
----FREE----FREE----FREE----FREE----

ALL I DO IS MAIL OUT 10 OF THE EXACT SAME SALES
LETTER EVERYDAY !!

That is all I do! I earn $140,  $200, even $250 a day mailing out
the exact same sales letter! There is absolutely no catch or crazy
gimmick involved here, I promise you. This has nothing to do with
any ridiculous  envelope stuffing program, illegal chain-letter scam
or worthless multi-level scheme!

There is not an easier way to make $140 a day than this- if you
would like to gain financial independence and success, listen up...

I tried every moneymaking plan under the sun. After a couple years
of constant attempts at striking it rich, I had done nothing but
strike out.

I tried multi-level marketing... I failed!
I tried chain letters... They failed me!
I tried envelope stuffing... What a joke!

I figured I could afford the $30 or $40 for each of the programs I
tried; until I realized not only does that build up, but I was making
no money in the mean time. Bills piled up and the future started
looking bleak.

Luckily a friend informed me of this program, which turned my
finances around. Not only is it profitable, but immensely profitable
with only an hour or two a day worth of work!

Here is what my 3 diskette program includes:

1) NetContact bulk mail software- REGISTERED
2) Master copies of my Special Sales Letters that
     make $140 per day
3)Complete business startup guides
4)Complete instructions and internet access to our secret website

As you can see, for only $20, you are getting a complete business
system with all the support you need! In the past I have licensed
this system for $79.95. Available only for Windows95 and NT.

cut here____________________________________________

I want to receive $140 every time I mail out 10 copies of the
same sales letter that you will supply. Please rush me your
Every-Day Cash Plan!! Enclosed is the $20 dollar cost.

Send $20 cash or check to: 	HyperReal
				Box 136
				2051 Richmond Road Suite 125
				Lexington, KY 40502