[Q: Information on PhD Cryptography Classes]

I got this request sent to me directly.  If you have info for this person
please reply directly to: [email protected].

To introduce myself, I am Karthik Balakrishnan, a senior majoring in
 Computer Information Systems. I should be graduating at the end of th
 Fall semester.
 I am planning to pursue my Master's in Cryptography, probably try for
 PhD program.
 I would really appretiate your help in guiding me through this proces
 by giving me some advice on this, as to which schools offer a PhD in
 this field, the schools that you recommend, and how to go about this
 process.

 My e-mail address is : balakrik@goldey,gbc.edu
 Thank you very much.