New enhancements introduced today!

Dear Gartner Interactive User,

We are excited to announce significant enhancements to Gartner
Interactive (http://www.gartner.com).  We have updated Gartner
Interactive to provide more convenient and easy access to your
GartnerGroup research, whether it is from GartnerAnalytics/Research
and Advisory Services, Dataquest, GartnerMeasurement or from an
@vantage Content Partner.

We continue to leverage technology to provide you with the
simplest and fastest way to access your GartnerGroup research.

KEY ENHANCEMENTS INCLUDE:

*Home Page (http://www.gartner.com) - We have redesigned the Home
Page to provide more convenient access to the areas on Gartner
Interactive that are important to you.

*Client Access page
(http://www.gartner.com/public/static/home/clientaccess.html) - Our
redesign makes it easier to access your research and adds useful
information about your relationship with GartnerGroup.  You should
use the Client Access page as your gateway to Gartner Interactive.

*Profiling (http://www.gartner.com/ggbin/profile/personalpage) - With
profiling you may receive automatic e-mail notification of documents
that match the subjects you are interested in.  We have updated
profiling so that profile results are limited to only the documents
to which you already have access.  By default we are excluding
documents that are purchasable online, although you may easily change
your profile to include these documents.  If you haven't already, you
may establish a profile by going to "My Home Page."
(http://www.gartner.com/ggbin/profile/personalpage)
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have already set up a profile and want to
include the titles and summaries of documents to which you do not
have full access, please update your profile by going to the Profile
Management Menu (http://www.gartner.com/ggbin/profile/profmain.pl).

*Search (http://www.gartner.com/ggbin/ggquery) - When searching, the
words you have searched for are automatically highlighted in red and
bolded wherever they appear in a document.  This makes it easy to
scroll through a document and find the words you searched for.

*Purchasable documents - In search, browse and profile results
lists, the documents you do not already have access to are now
excluded by default.  To include them, simply select "Yes" where you
are asked "Do you want to include documents available for purchase
or license in your results?"  Documents you do not have access to
and documents that are available for purchase are now clearly
identified with a $ icon.

*Shop our Store on Gartner Interactive
(http://www.gartner.com/public/static/store/gartnerstore.html) - The
Store provides you with one place to find important and noteworthy
research from GartnerGroup and the @vantage Content Partners that is
available for credit card purchase.

*GartnerGroup Events
(http://www.gartner.com/public/static/events/main.html) - We have
updated this section to provide you with better access to
information on GartnerGroup's events.  You may also register
online for events.  Soon you will be able to keep up-to-date on
future events with our Events e-mail list.

*Leaders OnLine
(http://www.gartner.com/gg/static/leaders/leaders_home.html) - Join
the debate currently underway with Bill Kirwin, GartnerGroup
analyst, and our leaders on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Additional forums will be introduced soon.

*Coming soon on Gartner Interactive:
-Gartner Live
(http://www.gartner.com/public/static/store/gartnerlive.html) will
be broadcasting from GartnerGroup's Predicts, Remote Access, and
Internet and Electronic Commerce conferences.  Stay tuned for more
information.

We have made these changes based on feedback from our clients.
Please tell us what you like and what needs improvement using the
"feedback" link located at the bottom of every page on Gartner
Interactive.

If you would like more information on these changes, please visit
our "About this site" section for additional details.

Best Regards,

Drew Seath
SVP, Interactive Services
Gartner Group, Inc.
send an e-mail to mailto:[email protected].

If you have more questions, you may contact us at:
mailto:[email protected].  If you prefer to talk to someone live,
please call the Interactive Services Hotline in the United
States at +1-203-316-3600 or the European Support Centre at one
of the free-of-charge numbers listed below:

Austria:         0660-5815
Belgium:         0800-15171
Denmark:         80-01-87-79
Eire:            1-800-409-139