Re: AnyWho puts a reverse phone book on the Net

I tried one of these when tracking down some dial-in system abuse being
perpetrated by an ex-employee.

It occurred to me that with the right hardware, a simple perl script
could launch a cruise-missle strike in response to a dial-in to a phone
number ...  ;)

(for a good time, call 1-555-2nukeme)

food for thought for the paranoids and/or x-files fans.