Newbie pgp question

Hi guys,
I've got a question - may be it is FAQ, the please point me.
I need - well, it sounds funny - to crack PGP-encrypted text ;)
I have secring.pgp but not the keyphrase - does it make things easier or
not?
I also have pgpcrack99.zip (DOS-version, zip means that I unzipped it
for the 1st time :)  But I guess it will take megahours with big
dictionary - and it will cover only single words, not sentences.
Please, can somebody introduce me a little?

TIA
PS. I also know few words in that file, may be even phrases.

Mike Blazer
[email protected]