Re: Feds bust Inet gambling

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, David Honig wrote:

[...]

> U.S. authorities launch Internet gambling crackdown
>
> NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. federal authorities charged 14 people on
> Wednesday with running gambling sites on the Internet in violation of
> federal laws.

I wonder if thay are going to go after http://www.tab.com.au/ ?
I personaly find these anty-betting laws difficalt to understand.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.
Support NoCeM http://www.cm.org/
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument