This is your NEW HOUSE, or BOAT, or ROLLS ROYCE

This is your NEW HOUSE,  or BOAT, or ROLLS ROYCE
THIS CAN BE YOUR BEST OF DREAMS......TRY IT!

THIS MAY BE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT LETTER
                                      YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS YEAR!!
***Please,... Follow The Instructions Of This  Letter Very Carefully.       Immediately Make  A Copy,  And Read It Twice.***

Subject: It's Only a Game, But You Win Big Money!

Greetings,

Hopefully my name is still on the list below. I am a retired
attorney, and about two years ago a man came to me with a letter. The
letter he brought me is basically the same as the letter in front of you
now. He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal. I told him
that I would review it and get back to him. When I first read the letter I
thought it was some off-the-wall idea to make money. A week later I
met again with my client to discuss the issue. I told him that the letter
originally brought to me was not 100% legal. My client asked me to
alter the letter to make it 100% legal. I advised him to make a small
change in the letter and it would be alright.
I was curious about the letter, so he told me how it works. I thought it
was a long shot, so I decided against participating. Before my client
left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his results. About two
months later he called to tell me that he had received over $800,000
in cash! I didn't believe him so he asked me to try the plan and see
for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and decided that
there was not much to lose. I followed the instructions exactly and
mailed out 200 letters. Sure enough, the money started coming!
It came slowly at first, but after three weeks I was getting more
than I could open in a day. After about three months the money
stopped coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the
end it totaled $868,439.00.

I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but as anyone in the legal
profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the
job. I told myself if things worked out I would retire from practice and
play golf. I decided to try the letter again, but this time I sent 500
letters out. Well, three months later I had totaled $2,344,178.00!!! I
just couldn't believe it. I met my old client for lunch to find out how
this exactly works. He told me that there were a few similar letters
going around. What made this one different is the fact that there are
six names on the letter, not five like most others. That fact alone
resulted in far more returns. The other factor was the advice I gave
him in making sure the whole thing was perfectly legal, since no one
wants to risk doing anything illegal.

I bet by now you are curious about what little change I told him to
make. Well, if you send a letter like this out, to be legal, you must sell
something if you expect to receive a dollar. I told him that anyone
sending a dollar out must receive something in return. So when you
send a dollar to each of the six names on the list, you must include a
slip of paper saying, "Please put me on your mailing list" and include
your name, mailing address, and email address. (Your phone # is optional).
This is the key to the program! The item you will receive for a dollar you
send to the six names below, is this letter and the right to earn thousands.
We will be working together to improve each others lives!

Follow the simple instructions below exactly, and in less than three
months you will receive over $800,000.00 GUARANTEED!!!!!!

A)  Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list below.
Wrap the dollar in a note (type written or handwritten) saying
"Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name,
mailing address, and email address. Your phone number is optional:

1) Anthony Thomas  8150 East Hildale St.  Detroit, MI  48234
2) Claudia Stephan PO Box 1819 Carmichael, CA 95609
3) Anita Volsh PO Box 2408 Fair Oaks, CA 95628
4) Nadia Segun PO Box 1357 Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
5) Lidia Zoring  3500 Data dr. # 147 Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
6) James Thomas 11329 S Peoria St. Chicago, IL 60643

B) Remove the name next to #1 on the list and move the rest of the names
up one position. Then place your name in the #6 spot. This is best done by
typing a new list and taping or gluing it over the old one. Or by saving
this to a text file and editing it yourself and saving the new edited
copy.

C) When you have completed the above instructions, you have an option
of mailing your new letter out in two ways: 1) Through the U.S. Postal
Service or 2) through e-mail. This letter has been proven perfectly legal
for both ways as long as you follow the above instructions, because you're
purchasing membership in an exclusive mailing list . To mail this
out over the internet, you can browse through areas and find people to
send  this to all the time. All you have to do is cut and paste email addresses
wherever you are on the Internet. Remember, it doesn't cost anything to
mail on the Internet. Or you can get a Mass Mail Network to mail it
out in large volumes for you.

2

One that we recommend is:
Cyber Mail ($15 / 200 names) ($25 / 500 names) ($50 / 1,500 names)
16500 North Park Dr.
Suite 413
Southfield, MI  48075
(248) 557-7778

Either way will bring big payoffs. If you
are going to use the traditional U.S. Postal Service to do this program,
you will want to order a minimum 200 names from a mailing list company.
Two that have been most effective for these lists are:

***Be sure to ask for "Opportunity Seekers" and request a list less
      than 30 days old***

S.E. Ring Mailing List ($26 / 200 names)
P.O Box 15061
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33318 (954) 742-9519

Advon Distributors ($28 / 200 names)
P.O. Box B-11
Shelly, ID 83274 (800) 992-3866

***Keep in mind- there is no limit to the amount of names you can send
      out.  The more names you send, the more money you'll make.
      We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to family, friends and
      relatives as well.***

D) When your mailing list arrives, place one label on a stamped
envelope and drop it in the mail box (Be sure to send out at least 200).
Within 90 days, you will receive over $800,000.

E)  Keep a copy of this letter and all the names you receive. Mail it out
again in about 6 months. But mail it to the addresses you received with
each dollar. It will work again, only much better.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL !
(Refer to title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery
Laws)

3

Assume for example you get a 7.5% return rate, which is very conservative.
My first attempt was about 9.5% and my second time was over 11%.

1) When you mail out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00.
2) Those 15 mail out 200 letters, and 225 people will send you $1.00
3) Those 225 mail out 200 letters, and 3,375 people will send you $1.00
4) Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters, and 50,625 people will send you $1.00
5) Those 50,625 mail out 200 letters, and 759,375 people will send you $1.00

At this point your name drops off the list,
but so far you have received $813,615.00!!!!!

It works every time, but how well depends on how many letters you send
out. In the example above, you mailed out 200 letters, if you mailed out 500
letters, you would have received $2,006,917!! Check the math yourself,
I want you to, but I guarantee it is correct! With this kind of return,
you've got to try it. Try it once and you will do it again!!!

Just make sure you send a dollar to each of the six names on the list with
a note to be added to their mailing list. Together we will all prosper!!!!

PS  You've read this far, so let me ask you one simple question:

Q.                      What do you have to lose??
A.                       Only $ 6.00

What you can gain is an income, like the example in this letter.
Small Risk, Small Expense, HUGE Potential Return!!!
What do you have to loose?
I invite you to join our mailing list today!!!

Don't throw this away. Keep it, think about it, and in several months you will try it!

I looked at it for over two months and then I said "it's only $6" I have to be nuts not to try it.