Statsi, sayanim, spiking crypto

Monday 3/9/98 6:17 PM

[email protected]

Guys

I just read a printed copy I made of

 Crypto AG: The NSA's Trojan Whore?

 http://caq.com/CAQ/caq63/caq63madsen.html

starting at http://www.aci.net/kalliste/

fairly carefully.

I seized upon Madsen�s statements,

1 the random encryption key could be automatically and
  clandestinely transmitted with the enciphered message.

2 they may also have been tipped off by Stasi files of the
  ex-East German regime that found their way to Iran

Try MfS agents who went to work for Iran after the Cold War.

Then there was the postcard from Tel Aviv I received at
Sandia labs which followed-up a yellow piece of paper sent
by snail mail asking numbered detailed question about work
I was doing at Sandia.

I responded back to the postcard, by postcard of course,

               �Know any sayanim?�

No response.

It doesn't take at rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Let�s all hope for settlement of this unfortunate matter so that
we can all move on to more constructive projects.

Best
bill