Congressbastards getting a clue

http://allpolitics.com/1998/03/10/ap/mcdermott.lawsuit/

History: Florida couple taped some Congressmen (including Gingrich) talking
on their cellphones.
	  Gives the tape to another Congressman A, who passes it on to the press.
	  Florida couple has been convicted.

News: Now one of the taped Congressmen is suing the Congressman who leaked
the tape.

When will they learn?  Mathematics >> law

      David Honig                   Orbit Technology
     [email protected]                  Intaanetto Jigyoubu

"I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi