Re: Killing Stan the Right Way

Tim May wrote:
> When you have been on the list longer, and when you go back and read the
> messages from the early years of the list, you will understand that it has
> never been the "Cypherpunk Way" to do the work others can do for themselves.

That's right. After glancing through some of the early posts to the
cypherpunks list one realizes that many of them had to walk ten miles
to get to a computer--always uphill and often in a blinding snowstorm.

That was back in the days when Americans still knew how to make a
big, high-powered car, but cypherpunks didn't use them to get to
their computers because they weren't namby-pamby momma's boys like
those godless commie A(h)OLs who get their peckers hammered on the
cypherpunks list and then complain because they can't get off.

Has anyone seen my shoes? I can't find my shoes...