Nobody's Business

In a message dated 98-03-15 05:10:13 EST, [email protected] writes:

<< That was back in the days when Americans still knew how to make a
 big, high-powered car, but cypherpunks didn't use them to get to
 their computers because they weren't namby-pamby momma's boys like
 those godless commie A(h)OLs who get their peckers hammered on the
 cypherpunks list and then complain because they can't get off. >>

It's always easy to tell who's nerves I touch, notice the "McCarthyism" - "
... commie ... ", you guys can't hide, you're too fucking stupid.

Register and vote against Conservatives, Liberatarians and Republicans.

And Nobody, call yourself for what you are, a "DittoHead" (ie: a "stupid,
fucking moron").

Oh, but the REAL name for joker's such as "nobody"?

He's a member of the "Know-nothing" movement.  Look it up in a Dictionary.

<< Has anyone seen my shoes? I can't find my shoes... >>

That's because you're a "stupid fucking moron."

Stan