PRZ 'corrections'

Anonymous (from [email protected]) wrote:

> Anonymous (from [email protected]) wrote:
 > > I'm just curious, and no offense intended, but Phil's signature is
bad
> > in the signed message.  I'm using PGP 5.55, and it has his key in it,
> > and it doesn't check out.  "Things that make you go 'hmmmmm'".......

> You took out the space before "-Philip Zimmermann".  Put it back as it
> was originally and the signature verifies fine:

I'm getting mighty tired of the anonymous motherfuckers posting through
efga.org interfering with the attempts of the anonymous saints posting
through the other anonymous remailers to spread CSM (Cluelessness,
Stupidity and Misinformation) throughout the Internet.

Remember:
"If you're not living in space, you're taking up too much of the edge."
~ No Beer