Re: Your Request for information on JDesignerPro from BulletProof, Corp

Hi Cypher

Your inquiry to BulletProof, Corp about JDesignerPro was forwarded to us on
Thursday, March 19, 1998.

Soft/Export is celebrating the latest release of JDesignerPro V2.32- the
Java Client-Server interface builder.

With the ability to import any Java class JDesignerPro now becomes the best
RAD tool for creating solutions using third party Java classes such as
those from JScape, I-Kinetics, Rogue Wave, the KL Group, Microsoft,
Netscape or even your own in house components or objects.

Version.2.32 supports not only importing of JavaBeans but also importing of
ANY Java object. You can now use the AFC, IFC, JFC or any other FC that you
can get your hands on.

This is the only 100% Pure Java tool which takes you from initial
development to deployment all in the same environment.  Soft/Export is the
master international reseller for JDesignerPro outside of the U.S.

If you are interested in placing an order for JDesignerPro, please fax a
purchase order with shipping and credit card details to +353 1 294 2197 or
email to [email protected].

To find out more about JDesignerPro or any of the other products we sell,
visit our website at:  www.softexport.com.

Please see below for special pricing on JDesignerPro.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or require
any additional assistance

BR-JDPSS2.32	 dollars	J Designer Pro 2.32 Standard System
BR-JDPEL2.32	249 dollars	J Desinger Pro 2.32  Entry Level

Yours sincerely,

Noel Hall - SoftExport, Ltd
Email: [email protected]