Re: A little Paranoid, William?

My keys can be had off of my home page (my rsa 2048 and dh 4096 can be
had off of my hard drive if I am online, else use the 1024 bit RSA key
stored on my provider). PGP encrypted mail more than welcome.

Michael J. Graffam ([email protected])
http://www.mhv.net/~mgraffam -- Philosophy, Religion, Computers, Crypto, etc
I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not
desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right.
				Henry David Thoreau "Civil Disobedience"