Re: Does Spamming Really Exist? / Re: Will New Sendmail Blo

On or About 20 Mar 98 at 18:05, David Scheidt wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Ross Wright wrote:
>
> > Spam is not crime, it is commerce!
>
> Spam is commerce with the costs borne by the wrong party.

Blah blah blah.  I'm bored with this SHIT.  Blah blah blah.

Like the TruthMonger said, you roll around on the floor with the
dogs, you gonna get licked on the mouth.

Spam is a fact of life, and complaining about it is far worse than
spam.  Again, I say:  hit your delete key and shut up, you fucktard.

Thanks.

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://ross.adnetsol.com
Voice: (408) 259-2795