Re: Complaints about spam are TRUE theft of services

At 03:27 PM 3/20/98 -0700, Ross Wright wrote:
>No, actually your complaints about spam are TRUE theft of services.

If you're a spammer, you're in no position to complain.

>[Anecdotes about somebody receiving more complaints about spam
than actual spam.]

Complaints about spam are free speech, and by encouraging Internet providers
to increase the size of their networks, they're obviously commerce :-)

Anecdotes are just anecdotes; except during the occasional flame war about spam,
I generally receive a lot more spam than complaints.  And at least the
complaints have some creative thought behind them, unlike the spam...
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, [email protected]