Emptying the trash...

[Sent to Netscape feedback defartment]

The next trash I will be emptying will be my installation of Netscape.

Netscape has been my only browser since gaining InterNet access, but I
am not going to
use a product from a company who requires me to jump through hoops to
ensure privacy through strong encryption and then tells me to fuck off
because they are incapable of verifying my net persona and/or location.

If Netscape intends to make their software compliant with the wishes of
those who want to illegally monitor my location and identity, then they
should at least require those fascists to supply you with this
information for you to use for my convenience in acquiring your product.

I send weekly death threats to Bill Gates, but I'll bet my ass that
Micro$not lets me download their browser so that he can go to his grave
clutching my cash in his hand.

~~~~
Toto <[email protected]>