!Accept Credit Cards! *When your Bank Says "NO" We Say "YES"

ATTENTION ALL SMALL/HOME BUSINESSES NATIONWIDE: We are here to Help YOU!
                      Losing Sales?
                  !Accept Credit Cards!
        *Internet Merchants*   *Home Base Business*
        *Mail Order Business*   *Start Up Business*
           *BAD CREDIT*              *NO CREDIT*

 Be able to honor: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover. This
service will establish your company as an authorized merchant to receive
payments from your customers who may use Credit Cards. Approval and Processing from your COMPUTER OR TERMINAL.

              *When your Bank Says "NO" We Say "YES"

 Also looking for a TRAFFIC BUILDER for your location?  we can set up:

         "YOUR OWN ATM CASH MACHINE"  or  "A FREE ATM CASH MACHINE!"
in your location and you will be earning money on each transaction made in
the installed machine. The secret to bringing customers to your location
will be centered on the ability you may have to provide a unique service
of product that makes out of your place, a mandatory convenience stop.

 We will be more than happy in assisting you in clarifying questions and
doubts about this business opportunity.

Double click here to e-mail us: mailto:[email protected]

			[email protected]

And double-click here to visit our WEBSITE: http://www.vicom.net/nms/index.html

			http://www.vicom.net/nms/index.html