GOOD NEWS ABOUT BAD ACCOUNTS

PROFESSIONAL, EFFECTIVE DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES
AVAILABLE

For the last fourteen years, National Credit Systems, Inc. has been
providing top flight debt collection services to over 9,000 businesses,
institutions, and healthcare providers.

We charge only a low-flat fee (less than $20) per account, and all
proceeds are forwarded to you directly -- not to your collections agency.

If you wish, we will report unpaid accounts to Experian (formerly TRW),
TRANSUNION, and Equifax. There is no charge for this important
service.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE CAN BE OF SERVICE TO YOU.

Simply reply with the following instructions in the "Subject" field:

REMOVE  --  Please remove me from your mailing list.
EMAIL   --  Please email more information.
FAX     --  Please fax more information.
MAIL    --  Please snailmail more information.
CALL    --  Please have a representative call.

Indicate the best time to telephone and any necessary addresses and
telephone/fax numbers in the text of your reply.

If you prefer you can always telephone us during normal business hours
at (212) 213-3000 Ext 1467.

Thank you.

P.S. -- If you are not in need of our services at this time, please retain this
message for future use or past it on to a friend. Thank you.