FREE SOFTWARE !!!

FREE SOFTWARE! BULK EMAIL TOOLS!

ALL YOU NEED FOR SENDING BULK E-MAIL & PROMOTING:

Hi my name is Jennifer,

I have been searching for promotional tips for all my down line members.  Mostly, this centered
around ways to promote using bulk email responsibly.  I have finally come upon a site and
service that provides all we need:

http://www.ezine-info.com  USE ID# 1363

Keep trying if sites are busy-it's worth it.

Check it out for yourself:

Bulk e-mail software:  E-MAIL BLASTER PLATINUM

FREE E-MAIL addresses to download-lots of 'em-FRESH 100,000's

All  sorts  of  other  tips  and  Free  software

Learn how to bulk e-mail responsibly

If  you  sign-up,  please  use  my  ID#   1363

It  is  the  best  I  have  found.

Thank you for your time.

If you wish to be removed from *this* mailing list, please hit reply and type "REMOVE" in
the SUBJECT field ( not the body ). Our servers will automatically remove you from
our list within 24hrs!  THANKYOU