Secure your E-mail with your Digital ID

Dear VeriSign Digital ID Holder:

We hope that you have been enjoying the security and convenience of your Trial Digital ID.

As you may know, many popular e-mail packages now support secure e-mail using Digital IDs.  If you haven't already started securing your e-mail, please visit http://www.verisign.com/securemail/guide to walk through our step-by-step Secure E-mail Guide.

When you're ready to start sending secure e-mail, you'll want to build your address book of business associates and friends with whom you can exchange encrypted messages.  Please visit http://www.verisign.com/smime/network to start building your Secure E-mail Network now.

Thank you for choosing VeriSign! We look forward to serving your future electronic commerce and communications needs.

VeriSign Customer Service