Re: V-Chip Reruns...

A member of the Clinton/Gates ratpack wrote:

:While this was a parody, I did recently see a TV news segment
:discussing ratings regulations on TV and the Internet.
:They interviewed one parent who was quite concerned -
:her daughter had her own TV in her bedroom, and there
:was no way to know what she might be watching, what with
:cable tv carrying all sorts of things.....

Sounds like we need some federal, state, county, municipal and local
legislation passed in regard to these concerns.
I think it should involve felony convictions for both the parent and the
child.

When criminal records are outlawed, only outlaws will have criminal
records...I think...

~~~~
Toto  <[email protected]>
~~~~
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"
http://www.clas.net/~dave/public/xenix

"WebWorld & the Mythical Circle of Eunuchs"
http://www.clas.net/~dave/public/webworld

"InfoWar -- The Digital Revolution"
http://www.clas.net/~dave/public/infowar3

"Space Aliens Hide My Drugs"