Re: Is Privacy-hater Gary Burnore a Sex Offender?

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Anonymous wrote:

>I just found this posted to usenet.  Can anyone in NC verify it?
>
>Subject:      IMPORTANT: Gary L. Burnore is a Sex Offender!
>>From:         [email protected]
>Date:         1998/04/06
>Newsgroups:   triangle.general
>
>Looking through the new NC Sex Offender Registry, who did I see?
>   GARY LEE BURNORE
>   4201 BLAND ROAD APT J
>   RALEIGH NC 27609
>Offense and Conviction Information:
>   Conviction Date: 03-13-1997
>   NC Statute: 14-202.1 - INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR
>   Sentence Imposed: PROBATION 3Y
>   Court County: SANTA CLARA, CA
>
>Two questions:
>   1-Is this the same jerk who posts regularly to triangle.general?
>   2-If so: anyone know anything else about this conviction?
>
>Thanks.

yes, it is confirmed.  search at the site below.

The North Carolina Sex Offender and Public Protection Registry
http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/SOR/Default.htm

i don't read triangle.general though so i don't know if it is the same
person.  the address listed above is just a few blocks from my house
though.

just great.

i'll have to keep my cat and dog inside from now on.

Ken Williams

ORG: VP of The E.H.A.P. Corp.
EML: [email protected]
WWW: http://152.7.11.38/~tattooman/