Re: IMPORTANT: Gary L. Burnore is a Sex Offender!

Camille Klein <[email protected]> wrote:

> In triangle.general Information Security <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> : Someone Vulis can actually call "pedophile child molester"
> : and be accurate???
>
> No.
>
> I won't go into the details, but effectively it's a load of bullshit that
> unfortunately is being used to cause Gary Burnore some real problems.  I
> have to agree with Hank on this--IF it's at all possible, I hope he can
> have some legal recourse.

I visited the http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/sor/ website, did a search for
"Gary Burnore", and the story is confirmed.  If it were a "load of
bullshit", I suspect that Gary would have had it hauled away by now.
There's even a mugshot there.  Gary Burnore, of course, is welcome to
post his side of the story if he cares to.

The date listed for his conviction is about the same time that Gary Burnore
was whining about some "anon asshole" whom he alleged had falsely accused
him of molesting his live-in girlfriend's teenage daughter.  She lived --
guess where -- in Santa Clara, CA.  It looks like Gary's rampage to get a
couple of anonymous remailers shut down for spreading "libel" was bogus.
If a story is true, it isn't libel.  And when he couldn't get them to censor
embarassing posts to usenet, the made-to-order "spam baiting" mysteriously
appeared, and finally finished the job.  Just a coincidence, I suppose...

Let me guess -- this "conspiracy" to make Gary Burnore look bad has now
infiltrated the Santa Clara Police Dept., the San Francisco Police Dept.,
and the North Carolina attorney general's office?

By definition, Gary Burnore is innocent of ANYTHING he's accused of. <g>
And since this is the same Gary Burnore who was so adamant that posting
publicly-available information to usenet was acceptable:

   Registration Status: Registered
   Possible Violations: None Reported
   BURNORE,GARY LEE
   Alias Names:
   BURNORE,GARY LEE

                                         Photo Date: 08-27-1997
                                              SRN: 001693S3

   Reported Date: 12-16-1997 Address Verified: NO
   Street: 4201 BLAND ROAD APT J
   City: RALEIGH State: NC Zip: 27609 County: WAKE

   Race: W Sex: M Height: 5'08" Weight: 170 LBS. Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU
   Birth Date(s): 10-13-1957
   Scars, marks, tattoos:
   State ID #: FBI #: Dept. Corr. #:

   Contact County: WAKE Registration Date: 08-27-1997
   Conviction Date: 03-13-1997 Release Date:
   NC Statute: 14-202.1 - INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR
   Sentence Imposed: PROBATION: 3Y
   Court County: - SANTA CLARA, CA

   Reported Date: 08-27-1997 Address Verified: NO
   Street: 4201 BLAND ROAD
   City: RALEIGH State: NC Zip: 27609 County: WAKE