IntenseWhore VidKid Sex Machine

http://www.pathfinder.com/time/magazine/1998/dom/980420/notebook.techwatch.levit24.html

PLAY STATION Vidkids hooked on high-impact games with stereo sound
tracks will have a tough time leaving their seats at next month's
E3 convention. That's when BSG Laboratories will debut the Intensor,
a $500 speaker-studded chair (with between-the-legs bass and separate
subwoofer) to give hard-core players a body-thumping shot of visceral
reality.

  It seems to me that enterprising children with mechanical ability
should be able to use common household items, such as vacume cleaners,
blow-driers, doorknobs and wax-fruit to 'enhance' the vidiot experience
that BSG Laboratories will be pimping.
  It seems to me that an enterprising young Tom Cruise type might be
able to combine an enhanced version of the IntenseWhore with a variety
of adult MPEGs and pick up some major cash in between his friends'
'cumings' and goings.

  Sounds like something for the 'Got My Nut'ly News to pursue.