kid informers

 http://www.odci.gov/cia/ciakids/aerial/index.html

 "Hi, kids! My name is Harry Recon, and this is my twin sister, Aerial.
  She's going to tell you about the History of the CIA in another section
  of the kid's page. We know some great books, too! Read all about it!
  My parents named me after President Harry Truman, who created the Central
  Intelligence Agency when he signed the National Security Act on Sept. 18,
  1947. My family has always supported the Agency and its predecessor, the
  Office of Strategic Services (OSS), roosting wherever it was camped and
  keeping an eye out in defense of our country, too.

  In 1961, when the Agency moved from downtown Washington, DC, to Langley,
  Virginia, we naturally followed. My dad says that we Recons have been in
  the intelligence operations business throughout US history:

  With Paul Revere on his midnight ride.
  With Virginia Hall as she arrived in France during World War II.
  Winging along side the U-2 as it took off to gather overhead pictures.

  Let Aerial tell you more about where we live and work and about our
  family history."

 http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/042398cia-kids.html

 "This is not an effort to recruit," a spokesman for the spy agency
	emphasizes. "This is an effort to inform in a fun way."

I wonder what genius came up with this idea.