No Subject

Hi

Dear Friend.

     I know you are looking for ways to either start your own home based
business or looking for new ideas or products to enhance your current
business. Well, we have good news for *everyone*.

     We have been closed for a while now so that we could  implement a
whole new design for our business.  We wanted to create a business that
had everything you need to start a new  business or find new ideas, products
and services for your existing business. We wanted  everything to be one
website so that you would not have too look elsewhere for your needs.

     We are very proud to announce that we have completed our project.
Our website is now open again. We are your *total* business resource.
We have your complete business needs all in one website. We have *millions*
of e-mail addresses, over 1000 business reports in various areas, classifieds,
software library, Bulk Friendly and Non-Bulk hosting and e-mail service
and MUCH MORE!!!

Our membership is a one time LOW payment plus you can earn a referral
fee for *everyone* you sponsor!!

 The biggest  problem with starting a new business on the Internet is,
most people don�t where to go to find the information or products they
need. And for those already in business, they may know where or how
to find something, but  they just don�t have the time to surf the Web  for hours.

Come and visit our website for *all* your Internet Business needs!!
http://www.mail-info.com/HBN/index.htm

Thanks

We now offer �Bullet Proof� webhosting
AND E-Mail Addresses  at an affordable
rate. No more hassles from your ISP or web
hosting service!! You will NOT find a better deal on
bulk friendly hosting ANYWHERE!!!  So, become a
member TODAY and get  your business moving!!!