Re: Constitution For Sale

At 12:41 PM -0700 5/1/98, TruthMonger wrote:
>CONSTITUTION FOR SALE
>_____________________
>
>1776 Constitution for sale. Inherited from original owner.
>Hasn't been used for years, but can be easily restored to
>its original condition by extermination of the rats which
>have taken up residence under the hood and the removal of
>useless accessories which were added by a long series of
>unethical mechanics who saw the prospect of making more
>money if it continually drifted to the right or the left
>than if the integrity of its original design was retained.
>Truly must be seen to be appreciated.
>Must be appreciated to be truly seen.

Wow! I haven't seen a Real Copy, ever!  I was once a high school field trip
to the National Archives, circa 1968, but our teachers told us the
Constitution was now classified as a subversive document. It had been on
the Index since 1933.

Maybe the extermination of the rats under the hood will be accomplished as
a side effect of the Y2K problem.

We ought to urge our fellow sheeple to have _short trials_ for the millions
of rats we need to exterminate. After all, they can't exactly appeal to the
Supreme Court if the Supremes preceded them to the gallows, can they?

--Tim May

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of
tyrants...."
Licensed Ontologist              | black markets, collapse of governments.