Re: Gary Lee Burnore is a Convicted Sex Offender in Raleigh, NC

Steve Crisp <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hate to tell you this, bucko, but he in no longer listed in the registry
> since Gary is not a convicted sex offender and therefore not subject to
> NC registration.

Now explain how whining to have Gary Lee Burnore's entry removed from the
NC registered sex offenders website makes the underlying offense go away?
I'm sure the victim feels better, right?  And Gary's neighbors can now rest
easier knowing that the sex offender in their neighborhood is no longer
registered.

Sorry, but removing the entry does not alter the fact that Gary Lee Burnore
is still a convicted sex offender -- just an unregistered one.

> Now, why don't you come out of hiding so we can track you down and beat
                                                                     ^^^^
> the living fuck out of you?

I hate to tell you this, little Burnorian groupie, but you misspelled
"suck".  And who is this "we" you speak of?  The management of Page Planet?
What are you going to do?  Put on your white sheets and burn a cross on
my lawn?

It's people like you and Gary Burnore who threaten and harass people who
say things you don't like that make anonymous remailers necessary.
Otherwise only loudmouth bullies like you would have any freedom of speech.
Thank you for proving that point with your threatening post.

   PagePlanet (PAGEPLANET-DOM)
   3252 Octavia Street
   Raleigh, NC 27606
   US

   Domain Name: PAGEPLANET.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Crisp, Steve  (SC2795)  [email protected]
      919-852-5262 (FAX) 919-233-0816
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Sullivan, Mikey  (MS5652)  [email protected]
      919-852-5262 (FAX) 919-852-5261
   Billing Contact:
      Crisp, Valerie  (VC370)  [email protected]
      919-233-6602 (FAX) 919-852-5261