Pottery, Stalingrad , Fascists, Sandinistas, and settlement, of course

Wednesday 5/13/98 1:17 PM

John Young
J Orlin Grabbe

Tuesday evening Patty and I journeyed to Placitas, NM.

Patty was going to have some kindergarten student pottery
projects kiln fired.

Karl and Mary Hofmann are fine artists.  Pottery.

Both are graduate school graduates in fine arts.

Karl is German-born.

Karl told me his brother helped build the Russian pipeline system.
And it isn�t buried deep enough.

Karl told me his brother was captured at Stalingrad.

I think that I read that only about 10% who were captured at Stalingrad
lived to return. http://www.semionoff.com/cellular/hacking/phreaking/

Patty and I bought you both identical gifts from Hofmann�s.

I am on the way to mail them.

Thank you both for so much for what you both have done.  Visibility.

http://jya.com/whpfiles.htm
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/

The Hidden US Government was trying to bury us in their invisible grave
yard.

But NOW the WORLD is on to the composition of the US Hidden Government.

  FASCISM -   a political and economic movement, strongly nationalistic,
magnifying the rights
  of the state as opposed to those of the individual, in which industry,
though  remaining largely
  under private ownership, and all administrative political units,  are
controlled by a strong central   government.

Especially, after all of this, aggrieved Shiite Muslims.
http://www.wpiran.org/

And now, perhaps, even Sandinistas too.

Carlos brought Swiss Radio International audio tape to Nicaragua this
spring from Moscow ... Idaho,
that is.  http://caq.com/cryptogate

Let�s all hope for prompt PEACEFUL settlement of this HORRIBLE chapter
in US history.

Later
bill