Re:A 'Nobody' Out From 'Obscura'

In a message dated 5/14/98 1:28:03 AM Central Daylight Time, [email protected]
writes:

<< > Bad beginning, Sir Will.  The willingness to pass along material of
dubious
 > authenticity is not a good sign in my book. As Mr. Natural would say,
"Check
 > your source."  So, what *IS* your source?

 This qualifies as an Official News Story Quote under the guidelines
 released by 'True Lies On The InterNet Coommiittee' which was formed
 on Oct. 3, 1954. >>

Maybe so, but does something 4 years old qualify as "news"?  Only to a
victim(/perpertrator) of a anti-reality campaign.

Stan