 Date: Thu, 14 May 98 03:15 +0200
 From: [email protected] (Ulf =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=F6ller?=)
 To: [email protected], [email protected]
 Subject: Re: "... would cause us to look at this person as a threat"

 I would like to apologize to Tim, and to all of the other
 cypherpunks that I have offended by my stupid, ignorant posts
 and attitude on the list.
 I'm not really a CypherPunk. I don't even suck cock!
 (OK, I sucked my brother's cock a little, when I was younger,
  but that was just 'experimentation', OK? By the time I was
  nine, I had started fucking my little sister, so that *proves*
  I'm straight, eh?)

 Anyway, I don't think we should put up with this shit from Ulf
 (DoubleEye Illuminati) Moller. Let's all spam him.

 Stan Guildenstern
 http://A(h)OL(e).commie/Boy_Am_I_Stupid!!!.html >>