Deja News Registration Confirmation

Welcome to My Deja News!

You have registered for My Deja News using the email address:
[email protected]. If you did not register for My Deja News,
please ignore this message.

To enable you to post messages on Deja News, we must confirm
your email address. This allows us to minimize "spam" and other
problems. To confirm your email address, visit the following Web
page:

http://www.dejanews.com/ec.xp/Z9601d5cf485376063bac83214984f531fd6293a

If your email software supports it, you can simply click on the
link. Since this Web page address (URL) is quite lengthy, however,
you may find it necessary to copy the entire URL and paste it into
your Web browser.

As a reminder, your username is bsphynx and your password
is sphynx.  You may wish to keep this email to refer to in
case you forget.

If you have any questions about My Deja News, please refer to the
Help page at http://www.dejanews.com/help/help_regstr.shtml

Thanks,
Deja News