Re: .

VB isn't really all that bad, and it is a useful skill while Smalltalk is of
limited value.  As far as the version goes, VB5 is currently available and its
product will work directly with WIN32.  A more advisable phasing methodology
would be to only USE a small subset at first, adding other functionality to the
pot in use as time (and familiarity,  and experience, etc.) progress.

PHM