A Lottery You can Control The stakes In!

A Lottery You Control the Odds IN?

Read the first few lines and see if you aren't at least intrigued.  Are
you SURE you won't miss out?

OK. So this is another MLM, BUT, this is the best one I've ever seen.
Firstly, the cost to me for starting in on this program = $20 US plus
postage. That's it. Second, you actually get something for your money.
Something truly useful. The package you receive contains detailed
reports of (1) How to start a small business, something very popular in
today's economy (2) How to find Gov't auctions. You'ld be surprised how
many there are (3) Home based business and (4) How to start an Answering
service. Each of the reports is very inciteful and will get you at least
wondering what it would be like to control your own destiny. PLUS, this
program gives you the chance to raise the start up capital, or just make
a bunch of money. This is a lottery you control the stakes at. With a
little effort you can easily turn 20 dollars into much more. Think just
10 people over the entire Internet need to take a chance like I did. I
only need a response of about .05%, that's .005 out of a hundred I reach
with this program. This is my first time ever doing this and I can't see
one reason it won't work and I'm a business student at one of the best
schools in the country. Hey I might not need a summer job. Wouldn't that
be sweet?

Throw your hand in and with a little work this could be the greatest
thing that ever happened.  Remember, people get rich with these
programs, that's why there out there, there is no reason it can't be
you. Maybe nothing in this life is free but this may be as close as
there is.

 Please accept my apology if this was sent to you in error!

 You are about to possibly make $50,000--in less than 90 days

 Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!

 Dear Friend,
 	If you are looking to make some real money, and you don't want to
spend
much  money to do it then this is for you.  This business will only cost
you
$20 to get into, and that's not much when you consider some of the other
offers
that  you will receive.

 Testimonial:
 	I am an Executive Director of a YMCA and would never do anything that
thought  would be wrong.  So please take a look at the business program
that we
are offering  you.  I think this is one of the safest investments that
you
 can make, and the rewards are outstanding $$$$.  It requires very
little
 effort on your part, and no hard selling.  Now that's what I've been
looking  for!

 	Many people have paid off debts, bought houses, taken vacations,
etc. with the  money they have made through this business, and believe
me that it does
not take  long before the money starts to come in.  Within 5 to 7 days
of sending
your  advertisement out via bulk e-mail you will start receiving orders
for the
reports.

You will have $5 bills overflowing your mailbox or PO Box. Many people
have  to pick their mail up at the window because all of the mail will
not fit
into  the box!  Excited yet?

 	I was very skeptical too when I first received an advertisement about
this great  business opportunity, and passed on it many times--just
deleting them
when I  received the offers.  Thank goodness someone sent me another
chance.

 	The money has been rolling in now for about 9 weeks.  I have paid the
money  that I owed to state income tax, and paid off two other credit
cards.  I
know  that in another 30 to 40 days I will be debt free, and how many
people
can say  that now days?

 	We are only giving you the opportunity to help yourself to this
outstanding  money making opportunity.  The rest is up to you, but think
about this.
I have only spent about $100--$20 to order the reports and $80 to send
bulk
emails, and I am almost debt free now.  Within another 3 to 4 weeks I
will be
there--debt  free, and I never thought that would happen.  There is no
other
 opportunity that costs so little to get in, and to make such large sums
of money.
  I urge you to act now.  I promise you will be very satisfied with the
 results.         Butch Christy

 	Please, if you have any questions about this program feel free to
email
me with  your questions.  I will be glad to help you to financial
freedom.  The
following  is the program and how it works, and please when you decide
to act upon
this  great opportunity, follow all directions exactly.  Making changes
 in the program in any way will result in lost income for you and
others.

 Thanks for taking the time to look at this program, and best wishes.

                                           Jennifer Evans

  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 This is a LEGAL, MONEYMAKING PHENOMENON

 PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

  You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you
may

 ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability

 generate large amounts of money.  This program is showing fantastic
appeal  with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of
additional
 income.

 This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best
of all,
you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the
bank!

 This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow
the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will
come
true!  When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing
program
works.

 Thousands of people have used this program to:

 -Raise capital to start their own business
 -Pay off debts
 -Buy homes, cars, etc.,
 -Even retire!

 This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

 OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

 Basically, this is what we do:

 We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail.  As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our
 business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every
state in  the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business online
(via your
 computer).

 The products in this program are a series of four business and
financial
 reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail"
will

 include:

 *$5.00 cash
 *The name and number of the report they are ordering
 *The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

 To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
 The $5.00 is yours!

 This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

 FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO REAP THE
STAGGERING BENEFITS!!!!

 ********INSTRUCTIONS**********

 This is what you MUST do:

 1.  Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you
 don't order them).

      *For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
 REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND YOUR RETURN POSTAL
ADDRESS
 (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list
next
to the report.

      * When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
 reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
 your computer and resell them.

      * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
 reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you
 send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

 2.  IMPORTANT--DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each  report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
 instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out on the
 majority of your profits.  Once you understand the way this works,
you'll
 also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method
has
 been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.  This is just the
nature of the program. In order to achieve the multiplying phenomenon
you must follow the steps.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and
address  under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that
was there
down  to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT#3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT
#4.

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
the
list  and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

 Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

 3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save  it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion
of this
 letter.

 4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the WORLDWIDE
WEB!
 Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS
of FREE places to advertise.  Another avenue which you could use for
advertising
is e-mail lists.  You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses
or you can
pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for you.

BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

 5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report  they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON
ALL ORDERS!
 This guarantees  the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address
on
it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
report!

 ___________________________
 AVAILABLE REPORTS
 ___________________________

 ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

 Notes:
 - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
 - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
 - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets
of  paper.
 - On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number and name of
the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your
postal
 address.

 REPORT #1  "How to Start Your Own Home Based Business For Fun &
Profit!"

 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

KKyKo
Rideau Town Center
Post Office Box 30029
Kingston, ON
Canada
K7K 7B5

Please ensure sufficient postage, it is slightly more to mail to Canada.
If you like I can include how I collected over 4000 email addresses for
free and I'll include the list I compiled. Simply add five dollars to
this order.

 REPORT #2 "An Insiders Handbook on U.S. Government Auction Sales"

 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

 U.S. Champs
 Post Office Box 1612
 Hermitage, PA  16148

 REPORT #3 "How To Make Money Without Leaving Your House!"

 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Caines
 3622 Tiffany Lane
 West Middlesex, PA  16159

 REPORT #4 "Earn Extra Money With a Home Based Answering Machine"

 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

 Timberlane Consultants
 2627 Romar Drive
 Hermitage, PA  16148

 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

 Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a  lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger
response.)  Also
 assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline
members.

 Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

 1st level--your 10 members with
 $5..................................$50

 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x100)..................$500
 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..............$5,000
 4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...........$50,000

                                        THIS TOTALS

 ----------------->$55,550

 Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit  10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20
people  to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!  THINK
ABOUT
IT!!!!!

 Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
 afford $20 for a chance to make $55,000).  You obviously already have
an
 Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!  REPORT #3 shows you the most
 productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.
Some
list  and bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

 About 50,000 new people get online every month!

 ********TIPS FOR SUCCESS*********

 *TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the
 directions accurately.

 *Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

      When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
 product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,
 Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also
Code  of Federal Regs.  Vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that
"a
product  or service must be exchanged for money received".

 *ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

 *Be patient and persistant with this program.  If you follow the
instructions  exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

 *ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

 ************YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE******************

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

 If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue  advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you
should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue
advertising until
you  do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN
RELAX,  because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue
to  roll in!

 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a  DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which
report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more
income, send
another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no
limit to
the income you will generate from this business!!

 NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business
 name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the
Small  Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and
answers to
 questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone  and free seminars about business taxes.

 *******TESTIMONIALS*******

 	This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially
the
rule  of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't
work
and you'll  lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it
works.  It
really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to
you.   If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and
 you'll be on your way to financial security.

Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

 	My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I am a
cost accountant  with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money.  When I
received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail".  I
made fun
of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
 percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris totally
ignored
my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless
fun
of  her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the
thing
didn't  work....Well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had
received
over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5
bills!  I
was  shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured out and that it
wouldn't
work.  I AM a believer now.  I have joined Doris in her "hobby".  I did
have
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and
it's not
for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
      Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

 	I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you.
Any
doubts  you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  I even
checked with
the  U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal.  It definitely
 is!   IT WORKS!!!!!
      Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

 	The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
 honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large sum
of
money  in a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked
this
out.   I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal
effort and  money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00
in the first
14 weeks,  with money still coming in.
      Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

 	Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind
to  participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided
that the
initial  investment was so little that there was just no way I wouldn't
get
 enough orders to at least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when
 found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile,
it
got  so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll
make more money this year than in any 10 years of my life before.  The
nice  thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S.
the
people  live.  There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return.
      Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

 	I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I
wondered
if I  shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to
contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
program.
11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more
than
 $41,000 on the first try!!
      Wilburn, Muncie, IN

	This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have quit our
jobs, and  will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest
on our money.
The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it.
For
 your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
      Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

 NOW WHAT IS $20 FOR A CHANCE TO MAKE AN EXCESS OF $50,000?  ORDER YOUR
REPORTS  TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!!!!