I need a compiler!

Cypherpunks,

	Tis I, D, again...I just have one other question...Could some of
you tell me what C compilers you use...Also, could you just tell me every
program you would have that has anything to do with crypto if you had the
cash?  I guess one would need a C compiler, a hex editer maybe, are there
any crypto programs that are sort of like templates, where you set the
paramiters and the program compiles the encryption for you...Pipe dream I
am sure...

	That is about it...

			D.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]