Re: anonymous mailboxes

It was not my scheme. I simply gave a presentation at HIP of a system that
was designed by a person wishing to remain anonymous.

Much of the design has changed since. I am not at liberty to discuss
futher details. The original presentation in MS
PowerPoint format is still sitting at
http://www.cypherpunks.to/~shamrock/anonmail.ppt

I have no plans to update or convert this particular presentation.