Do you need extra money

Hello:  Forgive us for the intrusion.

Let me ask you a question.  Are you in debt?

Think about that for a moment while I introduce our company.

We are American Capital Mortgage Services, we specialize
in helping homeowners establish ONE easy LOW monthly
payment with the added benefit of not needing any equity in your
home.  American Capital is constantly working with other lenders
throughout the U.S. to provide you with the best interest rate
possible.  We have a number of different companies that we work
with and this is at NO cost to you EVER.  We are
simply a referral agency.

If you answered yes to the above question, please
read on as I am sure American Capital can save you a huge amount
of money on monthly payments as well as in taxes..

Consider This.....Did you know that:

~78% of Americans are in debt...
~$5,000.00 is the average Credit Card balance...
~8 Million plus people will file Bankruptcy in
1998 alone...

Are you aware that banks throughout the United States are
pressuring Congress that people in a high tax bracket can only
file Chapter 13 so that the banks have some kind of recourse.

Let me assure you these statistics are not to scare you
but rather to inform you that you may or may not be alone.

The goal of American Capital is to provide homeowners
with lenders that fit your needs.  We can provide you with
lenders that will loan you up to 125% of the value of your
home and there is NO equity needed..  In any case there
are NO upfront fees or advances of ANY KIND on your part.
What do you have to lose, why not give it a shot and see if you
can better your situation.

Utilize the loan for whatever purpose you may need:

~ A new car
~ College tuition
~ Taxes
~ Credit Cards
~ Vacation
~ Home improvements
and the list goes on.......

You can have the cash in your pocket usually within 7-14
days.  Did you also know that your loan is tax deductible?

All we simply ask for is your name, address, phone number
and e-mail address.  The rest is optional.  This way a
representative can personally call you so he or she can answer
all your detailed questions.

For a FREE loan evaluation please,
visit our website by
<A HREF="http://www.debtmasters.as/131.html">CLICKING HERE</A>
or type: www.debtmasters.as/131.html in your browser

Thank you for your time and I know that
we can help you in getting the money you deserve
and in some cases need.

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAIL LIST <A HREF="http://www.ctct.com">CLICK
HERE NOW</A>