Moderator Nazi Update!

Cypherpunks, I may've found a 3rd picture of my "Moderator Nazi".

I have it posted here with the others at -
http://members.aol.com/WhtsAMetaU/ofir.html

I'd like expert opinion from the Cypherpunks (and any FBI agents that may
happen to be lurking the list :-), actually, ESPECIALLY any FBI agents that
may be working the list ;-) ) as to whether you think it's the same person.
Look at it as if he's losing weight over the years.

Write me in private if you wish, and thanks in advance!

Stan