US attorney MOTION TO REMAND

Friday 6/19/98 1:42 PM

John Young

Morales and I met for lunch.

I just finished documents referencing the two Tenth circuit
docket sheets you posted on our cases.

http://jya.com/whp-10usca.htm
http://www.jya.com/arm061298.htm

Zeitgeist again.  We are moving to the Tenth circuit AGAIN.

http://www.jya.com/whp061098.htm
http://www.jya.com/whp060998.htm

Morales is going to come over review, then we will send you AND
ABOUT EVERY Member of Congress A COPY.

Mitchell's attempt for the in camera ex parte meeting with the court
may have failed.  Thanks to you and Orlin.  And, consequently, some
upset Members of Congress.

http://www.jya.com/whp052898.htm

I, of course, DENY I called judge Santiago Campos a FASCIST PIG.
Try searching for PIG.

That is likely the reason Mitchell phoned this morning to say she going
to file to remand the first FOIA [algorithms] request to NSA.

Later
bill