e-cash

Dear Sirs,

This is Mr. Bozhinov from the D. Tsenov Academy of Economics writing.
I am at the present time a Ph. D. student at the Department of Finance
in the framework of The Academy.
Through Internet saw in the Web site that you are work in the aria of
e-money.
Unfortunately, at the moment in Bulgaria there are a few academitions,
when are working in this problem. That�s why I would like to ask you for
more information about this problem.
I�d be very grateful if you might recommend me or send me some materials
concerning this question.
Look forward hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. B. Bozhinov, Ph. D. Student
D. Tsenov Academy of Economics

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bozhidar Bozhinov
n:              Bozhinov;Bozhidar
org:            Tsenov Academy of Economics
adr:            2 Em. Chakarov Str;;51 Cherni Vrah Str.;Svishtov;Lovech;5250;Bulgaria
email;internet: [email protected]
title:          PhD Student
tel;work:       +359-631-22721-250
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0