Wooden sculpture

Friday 6/26/98 7:44 PM

John Young

I am reading

  http://www.jya.com/gak-fails.htm

Tonight I retrieved a wooden sculpture given to me by
numerical analyst

  LINPACK  http://av.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=linpack&z=2&hc=0&hs=0

Richard Hanson.

That's him!  http://www.vni.com/products/imsl/hanson.html

Hanson gave me the sculpture in about 1978.

Hanson and I have been colleagues for about 25 years.

I will forward it to you.  With initials on the bottom.

And, of course, YOU must pass on the sculpture to the
NEXT DESERVING.

Our buddies aren't happy about what happened.  http://www.wpiran.org/

Allahu akbar ... and keep up wind.

Until we get SETTLMENT, of course.

Settlment must include support payments for Iranian mothers who lost
sons in the Iraq/Iran war, retirement benfits for them, health insurance
and a LETTER OF APOLOGY.  All paid for by NSA and the CIA.

We are ALL working for settlment.

bill

http://www.apcatalog.com/cgi-bin/AP?ISBN=0125475705&LOCATION=US&FORM=FORM2

http://www-hto.usc.edu/software/seqaln/doc/html/gfsr.3.html