http://bureau42.ml.org

I have been getting a lot of requests from people who want to
know how to get more of the manuscripts of the 'True Story of
the InterNet' series which is sometimes spammed to the CypherPunks
Disturbed Male LISP through my account by some inconsiderate psycho
who has no respect for Bob, who asks only that he be given 'space'
NOT 'SPACE ALIENS' you
stupid fucks!!!
try http://bureau42.ml.org

Please quit bothering me (except for Attila-I like my sex 'rough',
whereas the Author seems toli
like hisorher sex 'ruff, ruff').

Linda Lou Reed
"If you meet the Author on the road, KILL HIM!!!"