thinking about you and http://www.qainfo.se/~lb/crypto_ag.htm

Tuesday 7/7/98 6:57 PM

Laszlo Baranyi

You DID NOT mention the Swiss radio international radio broadcasts.

http://www.qainfo.se/~lb/crypto_ag.htm

Rep McKinney and Sen Grassley now have copies.

Send me a snail mail address and I will send you a copy.

Using postcard, of course

 pob 14838
 abq, nm 87191
 usa

Gustavus J Simmons

  Cryptanalysis and Protocol Failures

  COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, November 1994, vol 37, no 11, page 56

The 'spiking' story, in obscure language.

Simmons and R J Hanson http://sina.tcamc.uh.edu/~haskell/rjh/rjhres.html
were two of the most responsible people for me coming to Sandia from
Washington State U.

Here are two of my former Ph.D. students in computer science from wsu.

http://www.mhpcc.edu/general/john.html
http://www.friction-free-economy.com

NSA employee PAUL BRIDGE in about 1987 told me that Simmons was a
security risk and that I should not talk to Simmons.

In about 1992 I figured out something was fishy and began to talk to
Simmons again.

Simmons told me that he asked NSA employees Morris and Proto

  1  NSA is sorry it delegated responsibility for implementation
     of electronic locks in the us nuclear arsenal to Sandia.

  2  NSA wants the business back.

Simmons told me neither Morris or Proto would respond to his question.

Let's ALL   http://www.wpiran.org/  hope for settlement of this
UNFORTUNATE MESS.

bill