One Nation going back on-line

Dear Pauline Hanson's One Nation supporter in NSW

We are pleased to be able to advise that the problems faced following the
financial collapse of our Internet Service Provider (ISP), Pronet, have now
been resolved.

During the last week we have:
=============================

- re-directed the "gwb" and "onenation" domain's to our new ISP.
- established 170 mBytes of data including several hundred images and
hundreds of related One Nation web pages and thousands of links on the new host.
- begun the process of establishing a moderated discussion board at our new
ISP (under our direct control).

It is important to realise that the DNS re-delegation of the "gwb" and
"onenation" domain names will "filter through" over the next 48 hours. In
the meantime establishing a link with:

onenation.com.au
or
gwb.com.au/onenation

might be a temporary problem until your DNS look-up is updated on your ISP.

If you come across links that do not work on our new ISP please contact GWB
with the URL that you tried to access the link from and the link "caption"
(eg 'take this link to see...'). Your assistance in this regard would be
greatly appreciated.

By Sunday, 12th July, you should be able to access the full One Nation web
site and Australian News of the Day web sites USING YOUR OLD BOOKMARKS.

Please Note: A summary of news on this week's Australian National News of
the Day (anotd) will be available on fax back number: 1902 211037 from
tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. Last week's summary of the anotd is currently
available at that number for Australian based recipients of this email.

The cost is 75 cents per minute.

Email:
======
The email currently address being used ([email protected]) has been on a
temporary basis and will no longer be used by the writer after the end of July.

The "[email protected]" email address will be active when you are able to
access the One Nation web sites through your old bookmarks.

Once again we apologise for this break in providing you Pauline Hanson's One
Nation on-line and thank you for your patience and support.

GWB

Scott Balson
Pauline Hanson's Web Master