RE: FC: Forget Internet restrictions -- how about banning TV?

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Harvey Rook (Exchange) wrote:

>So attila, Afghanistan will be a better place because they've banned
>television?
>
>I think you miss the point.
>
>Harv.

    I didnt miss the point, Harv...

    at least I am free to choose whether or not I grant the one-eyed
    beast an audience, the Taleban have precluded that choice.

    TV _had_ enormous potential; it has been squandered. ergo, I chose.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....