Re: FC: Forget Internet restrictions -- how about banning TV?

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>In <[email protected]>, on 07/09/98
>   at 09:47 PM, attila <[email protected]> said:
>
>>Hillary can be beaten back into her cage...  Taleban fanaticism
>>    ends only with their death(s).
>
>Yes, but more importantly: Is there a bag limit?

    bag limit? heavens, no! in fact, the last I heard there was a $5/ear
    bounty.  and someone else told me they, like lawyers, taste "just
    like chicken"   --bok-bok--

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.